For two years, Thomas Watt has been developing a range of LED bulbs for residential use. In partnership with GEO PLC, energy efficiency consultants, Thomas Watt brings LEDs to French households (MesAmpoulesGratuites.fr). Our goal is to supply LEDs to the maximum amount of residences possible and lower the energy costs and expenditures for individuals.
The design and technical performance of our professional lighting is infinitely adaptable to your specific needs, responding to both your aesthetic and most technical requirements. Your lighting projects deserve the best choice of materials and the highest functioning LEDs, which can be controled remotely with a simple click.
In industry, lighting must be robust, economical, energy efficient, performing and glare-free in order to guarantee the optimal comfort for users. Boost your productivity and reduce your maintenance costs by choosing our industrial ranges, especially suited for all your industrial and complex applications.
Discover the World of Connected Lighting
Conncted lighting combines LED technology with data analysis in order to provide you much more than just light. The goal is better quality lighting and improved efficiency. Also capable of collecting and transmitting data, it can change the way we live and operate.
THALES, Etrelles Site
THALES MICROELECTRONICS Profile
· Sector : Branch of Thales group that designs and manufactures complex electronics for space and aeronautic applications
· Etrelles site employees : 500
· Turnover : 77 Million €
· Site of installation : Etrelles, France
· Install glare-free luminaires
· Save energy from lighting consumption
· Provide a robust solution
· Have the product approved by occupational doctor of the Thales Group
Specific luminaires for each of the 4 areas:
· Office – COSMIC
· Training room – Epure (modified)
· Microscope areas – special development
· Clean rooms – special development
· Delivery time : 8 weeks
· More than 50% energy savings
· 30 Cosmic 4000°K LED Luminaires
· 15 modified EPURE 6500°K LED luminaires
· Dissemination grid obtaining a UGR less than 17
· 16 special 6500°K LED rings for the microscopes in the training rooms
· No visual disjunction with lighting fixtures integrated into the suspended ceiling
· 248 6500°K 90W LED relamping kits installed in the suspended ceiling
· Strict adheration to maximum glare rating levels while employees are not using the microscopes.
Why Thomas Watt ?
For its proximity, highly technical solutions and visual comfort guarantee, thanks to close collaboration with the working doctor of the group.
BANQUE POPULAIRE DE L'OUEST
BANQUE POPULAIRE DE L’OUEST Profile
- Sector : Bank, branch of Banque Populaire Group.
- Employees : 1500
- Turnover : + 550 Billion €
- Sites of installation : Rennes, St Brieuc, Plérin, Bruz, Chateaubourg, Brest, Sarthe, St Malo, Melesse, Monfort, St Grégoire, Mordelles
- Install an aesthetic and design lighting layout
- Improve energy performance
- Create a visual signature via thermoforming of the polycarbonate diffuser “Cosmic”
- Personalize lighting with 4 separate flux levels, achieved with 2 micro-switches integrated in each driver
Installation of custom LED Luminaires for
- Passage areas
- 16 agencies
- 10 cities
- Delivery time : 8 semaines
More than 50% energy savings
- 996 45W COSMIC LED Luminaires, 600x600mm 4000°K
- Completely modulable luminaires
- Durable solutions that facilitate maintenance
- More than 300 lux on the workplane
Why Thomas Watt ?
For their expertise in high quality lighting and the technical capabilities of luminaires installed. For the visual comfort guarantee associated with the specific design of the polycarbonate diffuser
SOJASUN & NUTRISUN, Noyal sur Vilaine Site
TRIBALLAT NOYAL – SOJASUN & NUTRISUN Profile
- Sector: Agri-food group. Notably comprising the brands Vrai, Petit Billy, Merzer, Petit Breton, Nutrisun, Sojasun and others. Their cooked dishes and dairy products are made from internationally certified bio-agriculture
- Employees: 900
- Turnover: 250M€
- Site of installation: Chateaubourg, Noyal sur Vilaine and 15 other sites throughout France.
- Install a system adapted to the needs of the site, with work hours from one to three 8-hour shifts per day.
- Save energy expenditures from lighting with a non-financed global package.
- Gain a maximum in visual comfort in both the warehouse and production site.
Installation of custom LED Luminaires in the logistics areas of SOJASUN & NUTRISUN. Covering the yogurt packing and dry ingredient areas.
- Delivery time: 8 weeks
- Installation time : 2 weeks
- 140 luminaires Storm 6500°K, 124W in logistics area.
- 70 clean room relamping kits, 90W or 60W in yogurt packaging areas.
- 55 clean room 60W relamping kits
- 48 Wo-Storm 6500°K, 124W and 82W
- 36 Wo-Storm 4000°K,108W in UHT – UF zone
- 50 Wo-Storm 4000°K, 108W
- 36 Wo-Storm 4000°K, 108W
- 8 60W cleam room relamping kits
- 22 Storm 6500°K, 124W
- 10 Wo-Storm 54W 4000°K in UHT dry ingredients stocking area.
- 44 Wo-Storm in 108W 4000°K
- 113 Wo-Storm in 54W 4000°K
- + 50% energy savings
- Storage space gained in the depot thanks to improved lighting diffusion
- ROI in less than 3 years
- Fully modular luminaires
- Durable solutions
- Ease of maintenance.
Why Thomas Watt ?
Due to the reactivity of its teams and the quality of photometric studies that allowed the creation of luminaires tailed to their specific needs. The visual comfort guarantee of the products and their ability to meet to each need.
BRIDOR, Servon sur Vilaine Site
- Sector : Food, Industrial bakery
- Employees : 700
- Turnover : 600 Million €
- Site of installation : Servon sur Vilaine, France
- Save energy from lighting through increased efficiency
- Adapt to the requirements of high temperatures in oven areas.
- Assure the installation of the product at 7m from the floor
- Guarantee savings in maintenance expenditures
- Photometric studies of the 3 zones of the production line.
- Zone analysis : Bread production, baking ovens and conditioning
- 170 LED Luminaires WF-STORM 108W, adjusted to 89W
- Color temperature 4000°K
- Delivery time : 8 weeks
- Installation time: 2 weeks (installation by the BRIDOR maintenance team)
- 50% energy savings
- 170 non connected LED Luminaires
- Guarantee to keep lighting levels at 350 lux at 1 meter from floor
- 4000°K color temperature to minimize the blue spectral peak
- Comfort and refreshed environment for employees
- Aluminum luminaires surface treated by sulfuric Anodic Oxidation, improving durability in harsh environments.
- Addition of special hooks to facilitate the installation and maintenance of the product by Bridor teams
Why Thomas Watt ?
Due to the price, about 20% less than the main competition for this product range.
The reactivity and technical expertise of the team, who were able to propose a driver specially adapted to the high temperature of the oven area.
The development of a modified luminaire of 1,50m to fit the previous spacings threaded into the oven production line.
Guarantee of best visual comfort thanks to the DX diffusor, also treated anti-yellowing (10 years).