- Sector : Food, Industrial bakery
- Employees : 700
- Turnover : 600 Million €
- Site of installation : Servon sur Vilaine, France
- Save energy from lighting through increased efficiency
- Adapt to the requirements of high temperatures in oven areas.
- Assure the installation of the product at 7m from the floor
- Guarantee savings in maintenance expenditures
- Photometric studies of the 3 zones of the production line.
- Zone analysis : Bread production, baking ovens and conditioning
- 170 LED Luminaires WF-STORM 108W, adjusted to 89W
- Color temperature 4000°K
- Delivery time : 8 weeks
- Installation time: 2 weeks (installation by the BRIDOR maintenance team)
- 50% energy savings
- 170 non connected LED Luminaires
- Guarantee to keep lighting levels at 350 lux at 1 meter from floor
- 4000°K color temperature to minimize the blue spectral peak
- Comfort and refreshed environment for employees
- Aluminum luminaires surface treated by sulfuric Anodic Oxidation, improving durability in harsh environments.
- Addition of special hooks to facilitate the installation and maintenance of the product by Bridor teams
Why Thomas Watt ?
Due to the price, about 20% less than the main competition for this product range.
The reactivity and technical expertise of the team, who were able to propose a driver specially adapted to the high temperature of the oven area.
The development of a modified luminaire of 1,50m to fit the previous spacings threaded into the oven production line.
Guarantee of best visual comfort thanks to the DX diffusor, also treated anti-yellowing (10 years).